Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mother And Me

Yesterday i went out for lunch, with my mother.
I know she always felt proud about me and my sportsman brother when we go out, but im more worried i bring embarassment, especially when i quit my job for my own personal selfish reasons last year.

Well, anyway, we were eating Duck noodles downstairs and we saw the female owner. My mom took our orders and asked if she knew and remember who i was. She hesitated and ehh.. erm.. "i forgot his name la". Well, we still sat there and ate afterall.

On the way home, i asked my mother why she did that. It was so embarassing, especially when she cannot even remember my name.

My mother said... Why don't you think she is embarassed because she couldn't remember your name?

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mum is somehow right too. When you look things in different perspective, it gets more optimistic. It all boils down to perception.

Now, who can say that "you decide how you want your life to be" isn't true. If you've perceived the other way round, you might feel disappointed.

Abit naggy here hehehe..hope u don't mind...thanks for sharing ur life experiences with us :)

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger jackiechoo said...

老妈。。。

总在不经意时为我们上了一堂课。。。

总是能够看穿我们坚强外表内的脆弱。。
用她那不外露的爱,给于我们支持。。。


一篇简短而平凡的生活片段,
诠释着母爱的光辉。。。
感动之外
还是感动

妈,我爱你!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger DJ Kevin said...

how sweet...
how meaningful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home