Monday, July 31, 2006

Psycho SMS

1. I sms Renee and i predicted who my next lover (a mediacorp artiste) will be. She was in her psychology class and replied my sms...

Renee: Haha! Dream On...Me in psycho class. Now is reflection time.

Kevin: Are you training to be a psycho? Then just ask people to call you Guan1 Yin1 Ma4 can liow. No need to go classes.

then she didn't reply.... anymore...

-------------

2. I sms Guo Xian and predicted who my next lover will be. He just finish seeing himself on TV. It was 9pm. He replied...

GuoXian: Its still too early to dream.

-------------

3. I sms Stanley and predicted who my next lover will be. He hadn't reply yet or maybe he has nothing to say. haha

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger tEdDi said...

omg yandao. are u too stress with ur work? haha dotn scare me.LOLs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home