Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Onsen Village

I went to this place, its called Nikko 日光。
I couldn't stop singing 許茹雲's 日光機場whenever i see the word 日光。
This place is famous for 溫泉 Onsen.
Different hotels even have their own piped in Onsen Water from the main onsen congregation, as seen in this picture. Heat, courtesy of the core of the earth.


But what you didnt smell is the sulphur!
My god. It was darn smelly. Imagine you have to dip in sulphur water but hey, you will have good smooth skin after that. So i tried and it was my first time taking this kinda Onsen thingee with nude japanese uncles around me, looking out to mountains and stuffs. Its wierd but "when in Japan"... haha...

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger 傻MUI said...

The first time i experience onsen was in taipei. sulphur onsen too. very smelly and duno why, my skin got so itchy. but i stayed for a while hoping to moisturise my skin. nope, it didn't, it dries up my skin. but i love onsen in hokaiddo. esp the outdoor one. BELY NICE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home