Monday, September 12, 2005

Lucky Red, Lucky Me

As mentioned previously in one of my postings, that red will bring me good luck, so i bought some red stuffs today.

1. Red Swimming Trunks from BODS. (It was on 50% discount...so i thought its reasonable for this material, cutting, and most importantly, colour)
2. Red Briefs from Jockey. In a box of 3.
3. Red converse coin pouch.

When i came back, i checked with my sister if i have won 4D and indeed i won!!
It was one of those cheap thrill...Its called I-Bet i think.
You have to pick 4 numbers and if any combination comes out, you will win.
So for Sat & Sun, i bought $4 of total bet and today, i won $3. hahaha..

Well at least i can say, i finally won 4 D !!

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger cruzteng said...

>>>Red Briefs from Jockey. In a box of 3.

SO Kinky! Hahaha

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't wear tidy-widys!!!!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger 傻MUI said...

my chiken made me win $70!!! toto! she is my ji1 xiang2 ji1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home