Thursday, August 24, 2006

Trauma Evening

One thing i like about Singapore is.. Its a small country.
I was on my way to Carefour to buy some Pandan Cakes for my Taiwan friends, and met Sharon! We talked and then had Pasta for dinner(although all the time we talk about Mee Siam, without Harm la...)

Suddenly we heard a big crash sound and some screamings.
Sharon said, quick... go take a picture for your blog...and so i did.

What Happened!! in Plaza Singapura???

This particular glass pane just suddenly gave way and fell! It reached the elevator and Shattered to pieces, as seen below! So dangerous!!

Imagine it falling onto someone. It could've been Final Destination Part 4 !!

Then i heard an auntie telling her son...
See!! I told you.. never stand near Glass....

I was like Duh !!!

We then continued our dinner and went shopping...
I bought my Pandan Cake! SO cheap! $2.95 and Buy ONE get ONE FREE !!!!!
Quick Quick.. Go PS.. for Pandan Cakes and Some action!!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...quite cheap lah. but hor, u can also get 1 pandan cake at $1.50 at amk's ang mo supermarket.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger jules said...

hahaha...i like ur quick2 go,hahaha...almost the same as anonymous amk price,come to think of it...cheap hor. must fly there liao...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home