Monday, August 01, 2005

Know This Already ??

Was talking to some friends about my new updates and they say, "oh i know, i read it in your blog". I know what my friends are doing or going cause "i read it in their blog". I wonder if i have anything to SAY(as in verbally) to my friends anymore. They, or YOU, already know everything. haha...

OKAY. here is a new update.
After my recording in Singapore, i am going to Tokyo for 11 days for a holiday. The last time i went was 7 years ago. I remember i was flown in by a Japanese recording label to watch GLAY in concert. Was in the business class sitting next to my japanese friend SU and stayed in Westin Tokyo with a SUPER BIG room.

This time round, i used my miles to get myself a ticket! Hence its FREE! And Its Business class(30,000 miles only on United Airlines). From Singapore to Tokyo is a 7 hours flight and i paid only US$30 for taxes. haha. But i will definitely spend a lot of money in Japan. haha. Me and my friend has already planned to get a 7 day train ticket and will tour around IN Japan. How cool is that!! Hope i can do without the glamour of carrying my Pink/Purple lugguage around while doing the 7 day train tour. haha. As a start, im already listening 小田和正's latest Japanese album. Love his voice!! Oh oh, i might also be going to Japan's radio station and say Hi, appear in their programmes and also present them my new song from my forthcoming album! Will update you guys ok !!

Love,

Kevin
PS: Any Japan thingees to share. Good places to go? Cheap and good place to eat? To Stay? Remember hoh, must be CHEAP and good la.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Loos said...

I was asking a friend, “Did I tell you xxx…..” and she reply, “Oh you didn’t tell me that, but I read from your blog.”
Sometimes, felt that the world is becoming… colder. (??!??)
The advance of technologies, internet, emails, icq, blog, sms…
I am one of them using all these “high tech” stuffs, but I’m still sending out “handwritten” letters, handmade cards and of course, I still writes on my diary.
Why am I saying all these? Haha…

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u met zhiyong liao he went to hk also

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger DJ Kevin said...

Wah. Very informed ah you !
hahaha

Yes, we went out yesterday.
We ate many "small things" and bought many "$$$" things...hahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home