Thursday, June 09, 2005

Big Discovery

Was running through my CD collection and found a unlabelled CD. When i opened it, i then remember. It was a gift from Goh "KingKong". Some pictures he took during the event held many years ago. How many can you recognise??

Those Were The Days
(Click on Pictures for Magnified Version)


Idol!! Idol??
Me and Renee's School time Idol, Professor Liang Wen Fu, in Cute Jeans.
(I can hear Renee Screaming now.. Arhh.. No Makeup)
See how Coslab made her so beautiful !!! hehe...
I look like Shxx in this angle, plus this expression. Chute...

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Ian B.K.S said...

I suspect Renee did some plastic surgery before .... ... Hmmmm ....

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger DJ Kevin said...

Everybody in Singapore does plastic surgery everyday..
Like we are plastic to people we dun like, plastic to collegues, ..

My name is Tupperware
Yours.. Glaxo??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home