Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sudden Death

This is not the game.

A few weeks ago, Renee's Indian Dance Teacher passed away because of Dengue Fever. I had Dengue Fever before and laid in the hospital for 5 days, doing nothing but taking blood out of me 2 times a day for blood test, reading magazines, listening to music and watching those people sleeping next to me, die one by one.

Yesterday Su Lin called me. Her housemate's girlfriend, which i met during her housewarming, choked on food and passed away in her own apartment. I still recalled she was helping around with the cleaning, chatting with me the whole night and even showed me their room. She was a jovial, bright, chatty person.

Sudden Death is more scary than long term sickness. Although less pain, but it brings shock and helplessness to those around them. Please take care of yourself and live fully, and carefully, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home