Saturday, August 06, 2005

So Many Friends

Recently, many people are wearing these. I could only recall it started from Giordano. But a friend told me, it was because of charity that this exists. However, my collection only has NIKE & Adiddas. I bought really a lot, recently.

I will ship 50 Adidas/Nike pieces to my brother in law's shop in clementi, to sell(at $2 per piece). If you wanna get one, email me and i will give you the address of the shop. Only available second half of this month. haha. Those above ones(clip bands) are my latest collection. NOT for sale at the moment but if there is popular demand, i would consider to sell(at $8 per piece). So, are you starting to get friendly with me? haha...

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Loos said...

It's for a Cancer foundation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home