Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Facial Vanity

I have never been to beauty salon for facials.
If i have skin problems, i visit the National Skin Centre for help.
Below are the things i use, frequently to achieve my nice repaired skin.
















From Left:
1. Toner: Shiseido(use after scrub)
2. Shiseido Scrub. To scrub off dirt from ur skin. Use once in 3 days.
3. Avene Facial Wash. Its very mild and protects Sensitive skin.
4. Missha Moisturiser with Deep Sea Water.
5. Neostrata AHA. Use once in 3 days. Especially the days u r not using ur scrub. I use 15% cause i'm more thick skin.
(Item 3 & 5 Available in National Skin Centre without prescription)

5 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to use all these facial products lah...use sand paper can liow...haha..

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger DJ Kevin said...

sounds like an insult...
hmmmm

my face is not wood.
Tat is why people compliment i have good skin cause i spend time and money taking care of it...

im not born perfect but i try to make my best effort

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dejiang: not insult lah..I like to disturb you..hahah...

Victoria: Wah! I see your blog you very sweet!! You use so much fine sugar and honey, 小心 引来很多蚂蚁和蜜峰!! 哈哈哈。。。

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nowadays more and more guys know how to take good care of their skin but of course end up spending more money. Who benefit most: 商家!!For me: 1 piece of soap use for everything-from washing face to bathing...hahah..my complexion: smooth and not even any blemishes or pimple. Maybe family gene.

Kevin: It's very good that you share with us your skincare products. Proper skincare and grooming is good. I see many artistes after many years..wah!! grow so old!! Then their faces covered with blemishes 黑斑....
1 question comes to my mind straightaway : Why din they gloom or 保养 themselves???

Keep it up! You look young and handsome for your age. Hope 10 years later, you still maintain...just like 小虎队的苏永鹏,二十年如一日: still looks so young and boyish face!!!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger DJ Kevin said...

Peter: Yes i would like to maintain ..
If cannot then go botox la.. PS(plastic surgery) loh
I will go one! hahahah
Btw.. tat little tiger is almost same age as me la. He came out early mah..


Vic: u r welcome la..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home