Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bad Time... Shhhh....

Today i ... ...

1. Felt Cheated and Bullied(read my music blog on "sore looser")

2. Scolded people for bad service in a government office in Maxwell Road for not being efficient, no patience and not listening to people's need, and being redundant and not flexible for some procedures. I actually requested a complain form to file suggestions. Goverment sector really need some attitude check.

3. Had 8 glasses of Water cause the weather in Singapore is so hot.

4. Got bitten by a mosquitoe 3 times on my leg while having Grill fish in a restaurant in Tanjong Pagar. I hope i will not have dengue fever.

5. Dance Hip Hop in my class, beside a Chunky Malay Guy who was wearing white track suit. Its damn distracting and he is too over sized for HipHop.

6. Bought Big Gulp from 7-11 with a few office Ah Lian Ah Huay disturbing me with their nasal voice behind me while i was in a line. Please woman!! Wake up your idea and be gentle 24/7. Guys dun like rough woman. ITS A FACT !!! Dun even think you got character talking like that.

And know what, TODAY is only half way through. 2.50pm...
I have more than 9 torturing hours to go...
Tick Tock..Tick Tock..

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger jackiechoo said...

累的時候

稍息一會兒

再繼續趕路吧

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger 傻MUI said...

when things get worst...it means ITS GOING TO GET BETTER PRETTY SOON!

That's what i learnt from the movie "chickenrun".

Sleep well and 2moro will be a better day. You want the "hug" of life ? (hug of the "hicken")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home